Tohmon-Masaoka Sougoushien Office


Tohmon-Masaoka Sougoushien is a Gyoseishoshi lawyer office located in Koto-Ward, Tokyo.

We conduct business mainly in the following fields:
・Application for residence status
・Establishment of companies
・Application for permits
・Bid-related services
[Business service area]
We conduct our business mainly in Koto-Ward and Sumida-Ward in Tokyo.


  • Application for residence statusWe can arrange applications for residence status for foreigners.

Qualification for stay (visa)
Foreigners wishing to stay in Japan need to correspond to one of
the residence statuses outlined below.

<Working visa>
-Professor (Examples: university professor, assistant, etc.)
-Artist (Examples: composers, artists, sculptors, photographers, etc.)
-Religious activities (Examples: religious people such as monks, etc.)
-Journalist (Examples: newspaper Journalists, editors, etc.)
-Investor/business manager (Examples: company presidents, officers, etc.)
-Legal/accounting services (Examples: attorneys, public accountants, etc.)
-Medical services (Examples: physicians, dentists, pharmacists etc.)
-Researcher (Examples: researchers, investigators, etc. at research
institutes, etc.)
-Instructor (Examples: teachers, etc. at elementary schools,
intermediate schools and high schools, etc.)
-Engineer (Examples: scientific engineers, IT engineers, etc.)
-Specialist in humanities/International services
(Examples: foreign language teachers, interpreters, designers, etc.)
-Intra-company transferee
(Examples: people transferred to the
Japanese branch (head office of the same company, etc.))
-Entertainer (Examples: musicians, actors, singers, etc.)
-Skilled labor (Examples: chefs specializing in the food of a foreign
country, sports trainers etc.)
-Highly skilled foreign professional visa

<General visa>
-Cultural activities (unpaid internships, etc.)
-College student (Examples: college students, pre-college students, etc.)
-Training (Examples: trainees in a local government, etc.)
-Family stays (Examples: The spouse and children, etc. of a foreign
national on a long-term stay)
-General visa: Technical intern training (ⅰ)(a)/(b) (Examples:
scientific engineers, IT engineers, etc.)

<Specified visa>
-Spouse, etc. of a Japanese national (Examples: spouse of a Japanese
national, biological child of a Japanese national, etc.)
-Spouse, etc. of a permanent resident (Examples: spouse of a permanent
resident, biological child of a permanent resident)
-Long-term resident (Examples: persons with Japanese ancestry,
Indochinese refugee settlers, the spouse or children of Japanese
nationals left behind in China, etc.)
-Designated activities (Examples: foreign nationals who wish to enter Japan as a personal help privately employed by diplomats, etc., foreign nationals who wish to enter Japan for a working holiday or for paid internships, candidate nurses and care workers who wish to enter Japan based on an EPA, etc.)

We can also handle the following applications:
Certificate of eligibility, change of residence status, extension of period of stay,permission for re-entry, permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously granted,certificate of authorization for employment, permanent residence,naturalization, etc.

All of our Gyoseishoshi lawyers are also “Shinsei-toritsugi
Gyoseishoshi Lawyers”.
“Shinsei-toritsugi Gyoseishoshi Lawyers” are Gyoseishoshi lawyers
professionally trained and approved by the Minister of Justice as
immigration specialists and are authorized to submit visa applications on behalf of their clients.
The granting of visas is, to a great extent, left to the discretion of
the examining officer; and the judging criteria are very complex.
While it is possible to submit the visa application yourself, we
strongly encourage you to let us take care of it for you. Please feel
free to contact us about your specific circumstances and requirements.

  • Establishment of companies

We provide support in the establishment of corporations, general
incorporated associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
If you are interested in establishing such entities or organizations
in Japan, please feel free to contact us.

  • Application for permits

We can arrange applications for a permit for restaurants
(e.g. Chinese restaurants, Indian restaurants, etc.) and
amusement and entertainment businesses (e.g. hostess bars and pubs).
If you are interested in opening such establishments in Japan, please feel free to contact us.

  • Bid-related services

Foreigners or foreign companies meeting the requirements are able to submit an application for bid participation and participate in the
bidding of government office and of local government projects (Tokyo Prefecture, municipalities in Tokyo, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City, Kawasaki City, Chiba Prefecture, Chiba City, Funabashi City,etc.).
If you are interested in participating in the biddings, please feel
free to contact us.

We also support foreign companies that wish to expand their businesses into the Japanese market.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.


Fumito Masaoka
(Gyoseishoshi lawyer)

3-14-5 Ohjima,Koto-Ward,Tokyo 136-0072,Japan
TEL +81-3-5875-3839 (Japanese)
Mon.~Fri. 10:00~18:00
FAX 03-5875-3849

行政書士事務所 稲門まさおか総合支援
事務所:136-0072 東京都江東区大島3-14-5  TEL 03-5875-3839(平日10時~18時)